Alter Ego

Everyone needs an alter ego, a friend, someone to talk to and share your feelings with. So is this, to some extent.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India

"Friendship is not friendship without trust, without it I walk alone." - James P. Michels Jr.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

IIMs rocking....

I have read the news about globalization of education recently, I mean yesterday (can't help to read it late as I never read newspaper), regarding IIMs given a chance to open in Singapore. The very first thought that came to my mind was to why do we have to open-up there? None of the universities/institutes from abroad open up their branches here. We have to appear for GRE/GMAT and other exams to qualify for an entry into their institutes. Or else go for postal courses available with these institutes. Personally I really feel that the same should be followed here as well and we should have some X seats reserved for foreign students. This also will earn money to the IIMs, for the issue which they were crying for a year or so back. Opening another institution there will definitely fetch more money but if the same is done here by opening new branches it will be a step ahead to address the unemployment and also add-up one more in the list of the IIMs and hence chances of more students getting into this will increase. Luckily my view and the HRD ministry's view do match;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Libran said...

u need not be afraid;) dear. You know indian mind. Once they start earning then they forget quality.

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home