Alter Ego

Everyone needs an alter ego, a friend, someone to talk to and share your feelings with. So is this, to some extent.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India

"Friendship is not friendship without trust, without it I walk alone." - James P. Michels Jr.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

reNaming Ceremony

Initially I've started this blog as a source of passing time but now when I take a look at the previous posts I see myself expressing though not fully. This gave me a thought of changing the name of the blog. Here it is. Alter ego. This name though self explanatory is a Latin phrase that means Another Self.

3 Comments:

Blogger Soumya said...

Hey it seems like you have taken this blogging business a bit seriously ;-) Anyway Go Ahead... Who knows , maybe this is the start of a new Chetan Bhagat (personally I dont like his second book, but I dint get any other current author ;-))

4:14 PM  
Blogger kosha said...

i know tht blogs help u express urself but how much ever u blog...it can never become ur "Alter Ego"...

3:00 PM  
Blogger Libran said...

That's why I've written to some extent;)

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home